Its 3 something in the morning right now. I am a late-night blogger. I actually prefer to do a lot of what I do in the day, at night. Night time is just much more fun! As soon as it hits around 8pm, all goes quiet, I detest that! I can understand though, its not like my neighborhood is full of 20-something years old like myself. Its not a good thing all the time, since I have school and work.
I'm here at my desk finishing my anthropology paper while listening to Bruno Mars' "Somewhere in Brooklyn" from his new album Doo Wops & Hooligans. My brain is just all over the place, I notice at night, since its so quiet, my mind wanders and asks a lot of what ifs. We all have those moments, right? I tend to daydream a lot and it disappoints me afterwords because I daydream about traveling to other countries, going on a road trip in the U.S., being a movie director, defeating the Klingons with Captain Kirk and Spock, and many other things. There is so much I want to do, and it disappoints me that at 22, I haven't done much.
So, I want to make this a fun post and just quickly make a list of things I want to do before I'm 30 (that gives me enough time, I hope!). Now, in no particular order:
- Go to a musical.
- Go camping, with many places around Los Angeles, I should be able to find one.
- Watch The Packers at a Home Game - against anyone, really!
- Dress up in something super scary on Halloween and scare the shit out of people lol! Video tape it all!
- Join the L.A. Derby Dolls :)
- Attend the Electric Daisy Carnival
- Be in the audience at a Conan O'Brien Show. Go CoCo!
- Attend a Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- Make a movie with friends
- Go to Taiwan and visit all the locations for the Devil Beside Me drama. lol.
- Go play Laser Tag and Paintball :)
- Go Sand-boarding down Cerro Negro, an active volcano in Nicaragua
- Take Vengeance on some people I don't like; We all have our dark side!
- Make a Wikipedia page about myself haha.
Ok, some are pretty dumb, but hey, its what I want to do :) This isn't even 10% of what I have in mind, its fun to think about though. Let your mind wander! What are some things you guys wish you could do?